Date: 5/30/19 6:19 am
From: Rebecca Schroeder <rschroeder55...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: Whips
I don't live near Prairie du Chein but I consistently have Eastern
Whip-poor-will calling very close to my house 6 miles outside Spring
Green. Sometimes they are so close I can hear some sort of click between
the phrases of their call. It sounds like they are taking a breath. Can
anyone explain the physiology of what I'm hearing??