Date: 5/30/19 5:51 am
From: Carl Schwartz <cschwartz3...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: Whips
The Noel J. Cutright Bird Club's annual visit to this area has had the best
luck up for Eastern Whip-poor-will along Irish Ridge Rd. upland from PduC;
we will be back there this weekend and posting to eBird; this year we are
combining the usual field trip with a day of serious atlassing (Platteville
CE) and also will be watching for breeding behaviors while in the Wyalusing
area, which is in the heavily visited but under-confirmed Brodtville NW
block

Carl Schwartz
Milwaukee County
Editor, The Badger Birder