Date: 5/29/19 4:38 pm
From: Lisa Ruby <lruby1...>
Subject: Re: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] HUGO
Posting for Patti Koger. Her e-mail was time-stamped at 4:29 pm.

HUGO at Robb Field now, out from tennis courts. Don’t know how to post
on SDRB. Patti Koger

Lisa Ruby
Sabre Springs

On May 29, 2019, at 3:21 PM, Lisa Ruby <lruby1...>
<mailto:<lruby1...>> wrote:

> HUGO left Mission Beach around a half hour ago. Thought I had posted
> here, but I didn't. It could have gone to Robb Field judging by
> direction it went.
>
> Lisa Ruby
> Sabre Springs

> --
> Lisa Ruby
> Sabre Springs

View/Reply Online (#9668): https://groups.io/g/SanDiegoRegionBirding/message/9668
-=-=-
---<br />Please join us at the monthly meetings of San Diego Field Ornithologists (SDFO) at 6pm on the third Tuesday of every month in the Hoffman Room of The San Diego Foundation, 2508 Historic Decatur Rd., San Diego, CA 92106. Guests welcome, but membership encouraged for only $25 a year. <br />---
-=-=-

Join us on Facebook!