Date: 5/29/19 8:10 am
From: Janice Nordenberg <jnordenb...>
Subject: Re: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] Hudsonian Godwit
Just posted on WhatsApp:

Currently on the beach near tower 19 and Santa Clara Pl. Observed between
07 30 and a little after 0800.

Jan Nordenberg
San Diego

On Wed, May 29, 2019 at 7:28 AM Pete Gordon <peterandmiko...> wrote:

> Good morning,
>
> Anyone seen the Hudsonian Godwit so far this morning (29 May)?
>
> We are headed to Robb FIeld from the OC this morning.
>
> Pete Gordon
>

> --
Jan Nordenberg Sent from Gmail Mobile

View/Reply Online (#9660): https://groups.io/g/SanDiegoRegionBirding/message/9660
-=-=-
---<br />Please join us at the monthly meetings of San Diego Field Ornithologists (SDFO) at 6pm on the third Tuesday of every month in the Hoffman Room of The San Diego Foundation, 2508 Historic Decatur Rd., San Diego, CA 92106. Guests welcome, but membership encouraged for only $25 a year. <br />---
-=-=-

Join us on Facebook!