Date: 5/28/19 11:15 am
From: Jeff Spaulding via Groups.Io <ornithomedic=<yahoo.com...>
Subject: Re: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] Hudsonian Godwit Tuesday May 28th
I am leaving but just a little bit ago the godwit flew north and landed close to lifeguard tower 21. I though San RafaelĀ  PL. looked like a close cross street. Several other birders are present.
On Tue, May 28, 2019 at 10:17, Jeff Spaulding via Groups.Io<ornithomedic=<yahoo.com...> wrote: At Mission Beach at the end of Rockaway CT.

Jeff SpauldingĀ San Diego

--
Jeff Spaulding
San Diego, CA

View/Reply Online (#9645): https://groups.io/g/SanDiegoRegionBirding/message/9645
-=-=-
---<br />Please join us at the monthly meetings of San Diego Field Ornithologists (SDFO) at 6pm on the third Tuesday of every month in the Hoffman Room of The San Diego Foundation, 2508 Historic Decatur Rd., San Diego, CA 92106. Guests welcome, but membership encouraged for only $25 a year. <br />---
-=-=-

Join us on Facebook!