Date: 5/27/19 8:30 am
From: Steve <stevethiessen...>
Subject: [wisb] Bell's Vireo, Lake Kegonsa SP

The Bell’s Vireo, Kris Perlberg found last year, is back at the entrance to Lake Kegonsa SP. I was at the stop sign when I was hearing it. Had just a few migrant warblers, but got my FOY Mourning.
This last week was one of the best, I remember for flycatchers, for Olive-sided, Alder and Yellow-bellied. The flight seemed to last longer than usual.
Had 3 Y-b Cuckoos in the park, but have yet to see a Black-billed.
Steve Thiessen Stoughton Dane co. Sent from Mail for Windows 10