Date: 5/27/19 7:16 am
From: Stan Walens <stan.walens...>
Subject: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] La Jolla Cove May 27: black-vents
I arrived at the Cove at 6:30. Turbulent waters make it hard to see the storm petrels. Most amazing is a swarm of black vented shearwaters, possibly 600 to 800 with more coming up from the south. I don’t think I’ve ever seen this many in late May.
Stan Walens, San Diego
May 27, 2019 6:40 AM

View/Reply Online (#9628): https://groups.io/g/SanDiegoRegionBirding/message/9628
-=-=-
---
Please join us at the monthly meetings of San Diego Field Ornithologists (SDFO) at 6pm on the third Tuesday of every month in the Hoffman Room of The San Diego Foundation, 2508 Historic Decatur Rd., San Diego, CA 92106. Guests welcome, but membership encouraged for only $25 a year.
---
-=-=-

Join us on Facebook!