Date: 5/26/19 3:44 pm
From: Meredith McBurney <Meredith.McBurney...>
Subject: [cobirds] Bird Conservancy Banding Report - Chatfield, 5/26/19
About 3 steady hours and then everything quieted down. 34 new birds plus 4
returns today:

Western Wood-pewee 1
Least Flycatcher 1
Dusky Flycatcher 3
House Wren 1 banded 2018
Swainson's Thrush 1
Gray Catbird 6
Yellow Warbler 15 new, 1 banded in each 2016 and 2017
MacGillivray's Warbler 1
Common Yellowthroat 2
Yellow-breasted Chat 1 new, 1 banded 2016
Lincoln's Sparrow 2
Brown-headed Cowbird 1

Happy Memorial Day! We will be closed tomorrow, then back Tuesday through
Friday next week. We have organized groups coming our early
Tuesday-Thursday but no school groups later in the morning. We are opening
nets at 6:30, and most days have birds back at the station by 7:15. We aim
to close by noon most days, earlier if it is very hot, very cold, or very
windy.

Come visit during our last week!

Meredith McBurney
Bander