Date: 5/26/19 3:29 pm
From: Ken Klapper <kklapper...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Sandwich update
A good day today - 22 species of warblers (including a male Cape May at
Thompson Sanctuary, a Tennessee just south of Mead Base, and a Mourning
Warbler along Dinsmore Pond Rd near Chick's Corner marsh).

Other highlights include Green Heron and several Least Sandpipers (thanks
to Bob Ridgely for the tip) as well as two Semipalmated Plovers at Ambrose,
eight species of flycatcher including a Yellow-bellied in my yard and an
Olive-sided south of the Chick's Corner marsh, heard from Rt. 113. And
finally "my" Indigo Bunting is back in my yard, teed up and singing
heartily.

Bob reports Virginia Rail calling at Thompson - none for me late morning,
but the Marsh Wren was singing near the west end.

Ken Klapper
Sandwich, NH