Date: 5/26/19 1:05 pm
From: Nickie Zavinsky <nickiezee0111...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] More Hummingbirds Nesting!!’
The female ANNA’S HUMMINGBIRD is nesting again! This time she is reusing
her first nest. I just noticed her sitting on the nest for the first time
today but had a hunch when I saw her near the nest yesterday. This is her
third time nesting this year! I’m so glad I didn’t take the nests down.
Nickie
Nickie
--
Nickie Zavinsky