Date: 5/26/19 10:17 am
From: tracy chiconas <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender tchiconas for DMARC)
Subject: [wisb] Re: Please help w/ID
I did receive a reply for IDs on my birds from LP yesterday. Thanks again everybody!!

-Tracy Chiconas
Mil Wi
<tchiconas...>

On Sunday, May 26, 2019, 11:56:59 AM CDT, tracy chiconas <dmarc-noreply...> wrote:

Thank you for the ID of GRCA i received today!

I added photos to passerine sp. from my LP checklist from yesterday. I think these 6 photos are 4 different birds if anyone would care to help with identification. I know i have asked for much ID help lately & i very much appreciate the time people take here to look at photos & give feedback. I am also grateful for the opportunity to have a means (here) to communicate with & get feedback from very experienced birders.   https://ebird.org/wi/view/checklist/S56735655
good birding al!
Tracy Chiconas
Mil Wi
<tchiconas...>

On Sunday, May 26, 2019, 10:56:45 AM CDT, tracy chiconas <dmarc-noreply...> wrote:

hi, this morning i saw this bird at McKinley Beach & watched it sing loudly for almost 1/2 min. I felt like i may be watching a Northern Mockingbird (would be a lifer for me). At home, after researching i feel it it probably a Gray Catbird. I think that for these reasons: 1) wing tips seem too short for NOMO. 2) the primary tips appear far too rounded, & not pointy enough for NOMO. 3) the tail remained pressed down while bird was perched & singing. after watching videos, that seems uncharacteristic for NOMO.

As for pro NOMO , to me, the bill appears to fit more shape wise then for GRCA.
here is a link to my passerine sp. : https://ebird.org/wi/view/checklist/S56755981 Any feedback is much welcomed. Thank you in advance!

-Tracy Chionas
Mil Wi
<tchiconas...>