Date: 5/26/19 8:56 am
From: tracy chiconas <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender tchiconas for DMARC)
Subject: [wisb] Please help w/ID
hi, this morning i saw this bird at McKinley Beach & watched it sing loudly for almost 1/2 min. I felt like i may be watching a Northern Mockingbird (would be a lifer for me). At home, after researching i feel it it probably a Gray Catbird. I think that for these reasons: 1) wing tips seem too short for NOMO. 2) the primary tips appear far too rounded, & not pointy enough for NOMO. 3) the tail remained pressed down while bird was perched & singing. after watching videos, that seems uncharacteristic for NOMO.

As for pro NOMO , to me, the bill appears to fit more shape wise then for GRCA.
here is a link to my passerine sp. : https://ebird.org/wi/view/checklist/S56755981 Any feedback is much welcomed. Thank you in advance!

-Tracy Chionas
Mil Wi
<tchiconas...>