Date: 5/26/19 8:40 am
From: Jane Williamson <jmwlmsn...>
Subject: Re: [NHBirds] Re: cerulean warbler
Not NH, but there was a cerulean warbler in Fairlee, Vt., 5/22.

Begin forwarded message:

*From: *Lynne Fitzhugh <
<000001ea158eb88d-dmarc-request...>
*Subject: **[UVB] Cerulean Warbler*
*Date: *May 22, 2019 at 3:25:49 PM EDT
*To: *<UV-BIRDERS...>

Excellent close-up sighting of beautiful little male at Bald Top Rd.
entrance to Fairlee Town Forest this morning. Then he sang and it was the
mystery song I've been hearing for years but been unable to identify till
now. So he must be part of a local population in this Eastern sector of the
Town Forest.

To post messages, send e-mail to: <UV-birders...>
To contact the list owner: <UV-birders-request...>
To unsubscribe: E-mail this command to
<listserv...> UNSUBSCRIBE
UV-Birders
To change your e-mail address: E-mail this command from your old address
to: <listserv...> CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]