Date: 5/25/19 6:11 pm
From: Jayne Lesley <jaynelesley...>
Subject: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] San Dieguito Monthly Bird Survey - Next Sunday, June 2nd.

This is a reminder about the next San Dieguito monthly bird count. The June 2019 bird count is on the first Sunday - next Sunday, June 2nd. We are now in our tenth year of collecting bird data at the San Dieguito Lagoon.

Everyone is welcome - interested, beginners, visitors, experienced birders.

We will meet at the usual time and place: 7:30 AM at the south end of San Andres. (Turn right/south off of Via De La Valle, on the east side of I5. San Andres dead ends at the San Dieguito Lagoon.) We coordinate with park rangers to provide vests and access for the restricted areas. We'll divide into five groups to count the different areas.

We gather to tally our results at noon at the Del Mar Public Works parking lot/picnic tables off Jimmy Durante Rd.

Hope to see you next Sunday for another great day of birding.

Jayne Lesley (cell phone: 858-663-6568)

View/Reply Online (#9622): https://groups.io/g/SanDiegoRegionBirding/message/9622
-=-=-
---<br />Please join us at the monthly meetings of San Diego Field Ornithologists (SDFO) at 6pm on the third Tuesday of every month in the Hoffman Room of The San Diego Foundation, 2508 Historic Decatur Rd., San Diego, CA 92106. Guests welcome, but membership encouraged for only $25 a year. <br />---
-=-=-

Join us on Facebook!