Date: 5/25/19 8:42 am
From: Packett, Diane L - DNR <Diane.Packett...>
Subject: [wisb] Birdathon site outage tonight
Hi everyone,

I had a notice that the Birdathon site will be down for maintenance between 10 PM Saturday and 3 AM Sunday. Sometimes people donate late at night (you know, after a few beers. . .) so I wanted to warn you.

The Lake Superior eBirders are going out tomorrow, and the weather looks great! They're at 87% of their fundraising goal, so on behalf of Ryan, Nick, and Eric, the best and happiest birders I know, thank you in advance for helping them the rest of the way.

http://wibirdathon.dojiggy.com/lakesuperiorebirders

Diane Packett
Great Wisconsin Birdathon Coordinator
920-219-2587 (mobile)

Natural Resources Foundation of Wisconsin
PO Box 2317
Madison, Wisconsin, 53701
Wisconservation.org<http://www.wisconservation.org>