Date: 5/25/19 7:51 am
From: Jane Hills <jhbird...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Horseshoe Pond Saturday
This morning I did a quick walk down the railroad tracks at Horseshoe Pond
in Concord with the following results (25 species):

Canada Goose

Spotted Sandpiper

Mourning Dove

Downy Woodpecker

Eastern Kingbird

Great-crested Flycatcher

ALDER FLYCATCHER (singing)

Chimney Swift

Blue Jay

Gray Catbird

American Robin

Red-eyed Vireo

Warbling Vireo

BLACKPOLL WARBLER

CANADA WARBLER

CAPE MAY WARBLER

American Redstart

Yellow Warbler

Northern Waterthrush

Red-winged Blackbird

Common Grackle

Rose-breasted Grosbeak

Savannah Sparrow

Song Sparrow

Field Sparrow

Jane

Jane Hills

Manchester, NH

jhbird(at)myfairpoint(dot)net

"We are all environmentalists now, but we are not all planetists. An
environmentalist realizes that nature has its pleasures and deserves
respect. A planetist puts the earth ahead of the earthlings." --William
Safire