Date: 5/25/19 5:33 am
From: Daniel Weeks <daniel.e.weeks...>
Subject: eBird -- Squaw Valley Woodlands, Allegheny Township, Butler County, PA -- May 25, 2019
Highlights this morning included a Bobolink (second time I’ve ever seen one here), a Swainson's Thrush, and a first summer male Orchard Oriole. The Green Herons are back, and we watched a Red-eyed Vireo building its nest.

Orchard Orioles often show up at this time of year (May 24 2014; May 25 2015; May 28 2018).

Good birding,
Dan Weeks
Allegheny Township, Butler County

Squaw Valley Woodlands, Allegheny Township, Butler County, PA
May 25, 2019
07:07
Traveling
0.69 miles
70 Minutes
All birds reported? Yes
Comments: Squaw Valley Woodlands (private), Allegheny Township (near Emlenton), Butler County.
Submitted from eBird for iOS, version 1.9.0 Build 9

8 Canada Goose
4 Mourning Dove
1 Green Heron -- FOY
1 Great Horned Owl (Great Horned)