Date: 5/24/19 7:11 am
From: DEBRA M POWERS <dmp2ec...>
Subject: [NHBirds] mississippi kites confirmed in durham issues with crows?
I was thrilled to see that the Kites have returned to the same nesting in Durham as last year. I observed the pair flying in and out of the nest with nesting materials. What was very upsetting however is there were also two crows that were very aggressive, the pair of crows first attacked one of the Kites and then chased the other into the Kite nest. The Kites left the area for about 15 minutes however they did return. I hope this does not continue.

Thanks

Deb Powers-Employment Consultant

https://www.flickr.com/photos/143862779@N08/47924273307/in/dateposted-public/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/143862779@N08/47924274523/in/dateposted-public/