Date: 5/23/19 8:26 pm
From: Paul Sullivan <paultsullivan...>
Subject: [obol] answer to silly quiz
Sandhill crane, Mountain Quail, and Sora.

If you believe that, I have a bridge in San Francisco to sell you for $500.
;-)

Actually, I should have told everyone that I spent most of my time in
Yamhill county, with trips to Tillamook and Lincoln, two trips to Gilliam
county for Raptor Routes, plus trips to Wallowa, Harney, and Deschutes
counties.

The results, for counties where I saw species in 12 or more of the 24
counites:

# species

Counties

14 Bald Eagle

14 Red-tailed Hawk

14 Red-winged Blackbird

13 Mallard

13 American Crow

13 European Starling

13 Song Sparrow

12 Common Raven

12 American Robin

12 Spotted Towhee

12 Brewer's Blackbird

I know. That surprised me too. I expected the Red-tail and the Red-wing,
but not the eagle.

They were in:

Tillamook

Lincoln