Date: 5/23/19 3:49 pm
From: Matthew Felperin <mattyfelp...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Cedar waxwing wave, Kensington
Glanced outside my window this afternoon to witness a giant wave of Cedar waxwings swooping in over the serviceberry shrubs at my apartment! I knew we had serviceberry, and was curious whether or not it would bring in waxwings, question answered! There were easily upwards of 500 individuals divided in separate groups. Here is one picture and slo mo video:

Matthew J. Felperin