Date: 5/23/19 12:24 pm
From: Carol Joan Patterson <0000003a0ccbe138-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Fw: Call of the Wild is Back! And Family Camps will begin soon!
I hope to see you there!
----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Ozark Natural Science Center <info...>To: Joanie Patterson Patterson <joanie.patterson...>Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2019, 6:47:48 AM CDTSubject: Call of the Wild is Back! And Family Camps will begin soon!
Join us for Call of the Wild next week or at a family camp in June.

| |

Call of the Wild

| |

| |

| |

| |

| Click here to follow the event and get live updates on Facebook! |

Bring a picnic blanket and enjoy your meal on the great lawn while listening to music in a beautiful garden.

·      Live Music with Guta

·      Family friendly food

·      Activities throughout the garden

·      Exciting silent auction items

·      Fun raffle with ONSC schwag

·      Visit the butterfly house

Enjoy spring at the Botanical Garden of the Ozarks: 4703 N. Crossover Rd. Fayetteville, AR

All proceeds benefit ONSC!

| |

Advanced Tickets:

$15/adults

$8/children

| At the gate:
$20/adults

$10/children

| Buy Tickets NOW! |

| |

Family Camps

| |

| Click here to follow the event and get live updates on Facebook! |

Join us for an overnight family camp at the Ozark Natural Science Center!

Have your students gone to ONSC but you didn't get to go? Well this is your chance to join them!
Do you love hiking, campfires, and spending the weekend with your family outdoors but hate sleeping out on the ground? Well our climate controlled lodges have bunk beds for you!

In this two-day family camp, participants will learn about all the critters who fly through the Ozarks (birds, bats, bugs) as well as reptiles, survival skills, and campfire building. The days will be filled with interpretive hikes, hands-on activities, and fun for the whole family! Evening campfire fun with Smores is sure to be a big hit for all! Bring your guitar and family-friendly stories to tell around the campfire if you like. Registration is required due to limited space in the camp. This camp is not suitable for children under 8 years of age or pets. Rain or shine. No refunds.

| Register Today! |

| |

| |

| |

| |

| Copyright © *|2019|* *|Ozark Natural Science Center|*, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
1905 Madison 1305
Huntsville, AR 72740

479-202-8340    -    <info...>