Date: 5/22/19 7:51 pm
From: Daniel Edelstein <danieledelstein...>
Subject: [wisb] #2...Gray-cheeked Thrush & Prothonotary Warbler (photos): Wyalusing State Park, WI (Canoe Trail parking lot at water's edge)
Today within Wyalusing St. Park (at the Upper Mississippi River NWR--Wyalusing SP Canoe Trail area adjacent to the water …..at the lowest portion of Long Point Road):
- 2 PROTHONTARY WARBLER

I heard two singing — one of which I photographed …..photos at the following eBird checklist #:

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S56639898 <https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S56639898>

Interesting to capture nesting material in the bill of the one I photographed as it repeatedly left and entered a nesting cavity
(Feel free to see photos at the above link.)

- 1 GRAY-CHEEKED THRUSH

Individual was foraging in moist mud and tree understory adjacent to the river on the north side of the parking lot.

(Again, photos at the above link……and they are ALL average photos because I did NOT have time to edit them via Lightroom software (sorry).

Regards and enjoy the spring, everyone….

Daniel

*

Daniel Edelstein

Novato, CA