Date: 5/22/19 4:26 pm
From: Lesley Brown <brown.lesley.steve...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: Multiple Western Tanagers, Douglas County
We've had multiple visits today from the Western tanagers and Bullock's
orioles. At one time there were 10 tanagers in the yard, 7 adult males, 2
females, and one immature. What a treat! I couldn't stop taking pics,
lol. Is there a size limit for photos here? Let me know if these are too
big.

[image: 46994329695_bcc77b701f_e.jpg]

[image: 47858273852_8416c7cab5_z.jpg]

[image: 46994253305_9e205bf58b_z.jpg]