Date: 5/22/19 1:18 pm
From: Jared Del Rosso <jared.delrosso...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: Western Tanagers - Arapahoe/Littleton/Centennial
I'll add that I've had about a half-dozen Western Tanagers (mostly adult
males) at my suet in west Centennial (Arapahoe Co.) over the past 48 hours.
A female Lazuli Bunting is visiting my platform feeder too. Yesterday, a
Western Kingbird spent some time flycatching in my yard. I've had flybys of
them before; this was my first genuine visit. I tried, as I always do, to
transform it through sheer will into a Cassin's.

Of special note is a continuing junco (Gray-headed) that has been part of a
pair visiting my yard for the last month. Keeping an eye on this late
visitor...

- Jared Del Rosso
Centennial, CO