Date: 5/22/19 12:13 pm
From: 'Rosanne Juergens' via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: [cobirds] Western Tanagers - Arapahoe/Littleton/Centennial
Ventured along the Mary Carter Greenway 7pm Tues 5/21 and saw one Western
Tanager and one Bullock's Oriole. Located just north of Bowles bridge to
first pedestrian bridge, coming from tennis dome parking lot.
https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S56606810

Then again today I had one Western Tanager at my suet along with a female
Black-headed Grosbeak (South Sherman & Arapahoe Rd).

[image: IMG_3451.JPG]

[image: IMG_3455.JPG]

Fun stuff!

Rosanne Juergens