Date: 5/22/19 10:45 am
From: Jacquie Grinley <jeg623...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Red Bellied Woodpecker
Seen this morning at my feeder, it showed up this morning while a Baltimore
Oriole was eating the pulp from an orange. They had a little staredown and
then the oriole flew off and the red bellied woodpecker ate some of the
orange pulp too. It was very cute, and the first time I have ever seen one,
Gorham NH
Jacquie