Date: 5/22/19 9:38 am
From: David Gibson <20cabot...>
Subject: [MDBirding] A Killdeer Story
Hi MD and DC birders, A number of you have shown an interest in my reports about the Killdeer family I've been watching since mid-March. So, here's my latest effort. The "Killdeer Saga" officially begins after a short Osprey nests and nesting wrap-up. This will be the first of 2 Killdeer blogs. I hope you enjoy the stories, the photos, and my attempts at humor. And I hope you learn something as well! All the best.
https://birdpartner.com/2019/05/22/a-killdeer-story/