Date: 5/22/19 7:36 am
From: Kathy Dube <kiedube...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Mockingbirds
Pair of Mockingbirds at Milan Village Cemetery, unusual sighting for these parts. I saw one in my neighborhood about 17 years ago. It stuck around for a winter.
Also
Magnolia warbler
Male and female restarts
Chipping sparrow

House next door to cemetery, yesterday
Pair of orioles
Indigo bunting

Heard orioles today

Nansen wayside park
Yellow warbler
Common yellowthroat
Unidentified flycatcher
Heard Brown thrasher, thrashers there every summer

At home in Berlin
Veery hit front window, recovered and flew off

Kathy Dube, Berlin