Date: 5/21/19 4:37 pm
From: Gail Coffey <gcoffeywriter...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Re: Anyone Checked for Golden-Winged Warblers in Monson this Year?
I checked yesterday and am pretty sure I saw a male off the Loop Trail, but
only got a quick view before he disappeared into the bushes. I plan on
going back later this week to confirm-did not hear any Blue-winged or
Golden-winged warblers singing. Lots of Americcan Redstarts, Black and
White Warblers, Chestnut-sided, Prairie and Common Yellowthroat in that
area.

Gail Coffey
Wilton