Date: 5/21/19 4:03 pm
From: k chamberlin <kchamberlin07...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Warblers in the wind, Ashland
Took our usual walk on Mill Pond Lane today in Ashland. The wind was gusty
and clouds were overcast, but the birds were out. In swarms a mixed flock
of warblers kept crossing our path, at times it seemed we were dodging
them. Here's a list of what the two of us could identify:
(Links to Flickr Photos)
*Warblers*
Wilson
https://flic.kr/p/25npzCr
Bay Breasted
https://flic.kr/p/2fZ25Qc
Cape May
https://flic.kr/p/25npQR2
Myrtle
Blackburnian
Chestnut Sided
Parula
https://flic.kr/p/2eA535X
BTGreen
Yellow W.
Blackpoll
Black & White
Canada
https://flic.kr/p/2fUqvXw
Common Yelllow Throat
Ovenbird
Redstart
Magnolia
*Others:*
Kingfisher
Pair of Merlins
Wood Duck
Warbling Vireo
Red Eyed Vireo
Chimney Swifts
RWBB
Orioles
Catbird
Kingbird
Brown thrasher
Downy
Hairy
*Etc. at home:*
Indigo Bunting (Main St. for a week now)
https://flic.kr/p/2exikFa
Scarlet Tanager (Eating off oranges and grape jelly)
Myrtle checking out Feeder (didn't suceed)
https://flic.kr/p/TMYNdQ
Hundreds of Chimney Swifts circling around the old wool factory

Happy Birding
Keith and Kris
Ashland, NH