Date: 5/21/19 7:44 am
From: Colleen <3potatoes...>
Subject: Re: [NHBirds] cerulean warbler
Hi all -

After seeing the report on Facebook of the possible Cerulean Warblers a few days ago, since we live only about 10 minutes from there, we stopped by the Northwood athletic fields to check it out.

There is a tree line that runs between the fields and the condo property - but it’s not thick, and does not seem like good Cerulean breeding habitat. While there, I saw and/or heard Northern Parula, Prairie Warbler, Brown Thrasher, and Yellow-billed Cuckoo plus a few others. No sign of Cerulean Warbler.

Again, we stayed on the athletic field side and didn’t go onto the condo property there - but the tree line is very thin so easy to see what’s there from the field side.

Robbie Prieto
Nottingham, NH