Date: 5/21/19 6:41 am
From: L. Graham <lilriverdesigns.nh...>
Subject: [NHBirds] first blackpoll, Nottingham
I had my first blackpoll warbler yesterday in a mini fallout with a
blackburnian, magnolia and canada warbler they were feeding with a bt green
and parula that have been here a week or so if they were the same
birds..Also had a FOY great crested flycatcher and willow flycatcher nice
day of backyard birding.