Date: 5/21/19 4:26 am
From: Jane Hills <jhbird...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Mini warbler fallout in Manchester this morning
This morning while hanging out laundry in my backyard, I heard: Northern
Parula, Nashville, Blackpoll, Blackburnian, Tennessee, and Black-throated
Blue warblers. I didn't bother to look for them in the now-heavy foliage.
Great morning!

Jane

Jane Hills

Manchester, NH

jhbird(at)myfairpoint(dot)net

"We are all environmentalists now, but we are not all planetists. An
environmentalist realizes that nature has its pleasures and deserves
respect. A planetist puts the earth ahead of the earthlings." --William
Safire