Date: 5/21/19 3:51 am
From: Travis Moore <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender travismoore98 for DMARC)
Subject: [wisb] Re: Marbled Godwits Calumet County
l version.
I observed the Marbled Godwits for about 10 minutes when they suddenly took flight without warning at approximately 7:40pm.  They flew to the north and banked a bit and I thought they might circle back around, but after a few minutes I figured they were gone for good.  Several of the dunlin took flight with them.  There wasn't anything obvious that disturbed them, probably just time to move on.
Travis Moore BrillionCalumet County
On Monday, May 20, 2019, 9:11:08 PM CDT, Travis Moore <dmarc-noreply...> wrote:

around, but after a few minutes I figured they were gone for good.  Several of the dunlin took flight with them.  There wasn't anything obvious that disturbed them, probably just time to move on.
    On Monday, May 20, 2019, 7:17:22 PM CDT, Art Sonneland <artsonneland...> wrote:

Still present as of 7:15pm
Art Sonneland
Ledgeview
Brown County