Date: 5/20/19 6:25 pm
From: Ryan Brady <ryanbrady10...>
Subject: [wisb] Douglas Co. homeowner welcomes visitors for Painted Bunting
A Painted Bunting was seen in Douglas County a few days ago but visitors were not welcome. Now another (or possibly the same) has been found through this evening and the homeowner welcomes visitors. The location is generally near Amnicon Falls. If you wish to try for it please message me for location and a phone number as the homeowner would like a call before visiting and I'd rather not make that info public here.
P.S. Yes, Robbye is well aware of all this. 🙂

Ryan Brady
Washburn, Bayfield County, WI