Date: 5/20/19 4:37 pm
From: Jane Rice <moultnews...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Swainson's thrush in Moultonborough
Have not seen this one before that I know of, but had a good view of the olive back, no russet anywhere, and the eye ring was very noticeable, so I'm saying that I added a Swainson's Thrush to my life list today. It was low down in bushes in a wet area near the corner of Abbott Rd. and Bodge Hill Rd.

Jane Rice