Date: 5/20/19 4:23 pm
From: David Smith <dabsmt1...>
Subject: [cobirds] 80+ Phalarope, Black Tern, more - Lagerrman Res - Longmont
There are currently 80+ Wilson's Phalarope busily feeding on the surface at
Lagerman Reservoir in Longmont - Boulder County. I'm guessing they are
migrants forced down by today's weather. Other interesting visitors include
3 Black Tern (FOY for me), 5 Eared Grebe, 2 Spotted Sandpiper, various
other peeps, Cinnamon and Green Wing Teal, 2 Say's Phoebe, and a few other
routine visitors. Occasional rain showers but there is plenty of room under
the picnic pavilion for setting up a scope.

David Smith
Lonngmont, CO