Date: 5/20/19 2:47 pm
From: LIELA KUCHAR <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender jodykuch for DMARC)
Subject: [wisb] Warblers
Silver Lake Park in Manitowoc county (just west of city on hwy 151); yesterday around noon, no camera, but
walked the interior path (only a 1/2 mile maybe) in scrubby old woods along a stream.
20 verified warbler species with 6 being lifers for me.  I do not keep lists, but came home and noted
everything we could positively ID.  I have never seen so many varied warblers EVER.   Rather than copying list, here are some highlights:  American redstart, Northern Parula (L), Magnolia, Chestnut Sided Warbler (L), Black throated Gray (L), Rufous capped (L), Common Yellowthroat.  BANK SWALLOWS!  I was quite excited about it all and highly recommend anyone take a walk on the inside trails there very soon.
Jody Kuchar, Manitowoc city