Date: 5/18/19 10:24 am
From: JAMES SPEICHER <jugornought...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Re: Delaware birding trip through PG parks 5/20/19
Full moon is today. In any event other than rising an hour later each
night the moon's size diminishes slowly from night to night...

"The May moon will officially be full at 5:11 p.m. Eastern time on
Saturday, May 18, so it will look nearly full on Friday night, May 17,
completely full on Saturday night, and nearly full on Sunday night, May
19..."

Read More:
https://www.nj.com/news/2019/05/a-rare-type-of-full-blue-moon-is-coming-in-may-2019-and-its-also-a-flower-moon.html

Jim S