Date: 5/17/19 11:56 am
From: Don Simonson <don.r.simonson...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Kentucky Warbler Mont. Co - correction
I heard and eventually saw and video recorded an atypical Kentucky Warbler singing today at Violettes Lock Road Mont Co today. I had mis identified the singer as a Prothonotary over the past few days. Very happy to see and hear a Kentucky on territory. Will correct eBird entries later.
Good birding
Don Simonson
Darnestown md