Date: 5/15/19 9:49 pm
From: Bob Archer <rabican1...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Malheur empids
Hi:

The Western Flycatcher is not as cut and dry as the guides describe. For
more on what Craig is talking about (the author of this will be at the OBA
meeting in a few weeks, see what he says about id'ing these birds by sound):

http://earbirding.com/blog/archives/2996

Bob Archer
pdx

Join us on Facebook!