Date: 5/15/19 4:39 pm
From: Hendrik Herlyn <hhactitis...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Malheur empids
My only "Western" Flycatcher sighting in Oregon that I can confidently
assign to Cordilleran comes from the Deep Creek canyon near Adel. I have a
few tentative Cordillerans from Malheur NWR and Fields from the time
shortly after the split, but those IDs may have been based on assumption
rather than fact - at the time, birds in far Eastern Oregon were considered
most likely Cordilleran by default. If there ever was a candidate for
relumping, it is the Western Flycatcher!

Happy Empid hunting

Hendrik

--
Hendrik G. Herlyn