Date: 5/15/19 4:24 pm
From: Eric Ollie <uphawkeye...>
Subject: Re: [ia-bird] Northern mockingbird at East River Valley Park, Ames
At around 5:15 PM this afternoon I relocated the NORTHERN MOCKINGBIRD that
was originally found by Timothy Stewart a few days ago at River Valley Park
(Carr Woods) in Ames. It was vociferously singing on and on at the same
location Tim found it, and where I found a NOMO last spring. I would think
that there would be an excellent chance for others to find it if they
tried.

Coordinates: 42.04858, Lon: -93.60372

Eric Ollie
Ames