Date: 5/15/19 10:02 am
From: Don Simonson <don.r.simonson...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Wood Warbler Wave - Violettes Lock C and O Canal Mont Co
I caught a warbler wave this morning, twenty species of warblers in 90 minutes between the intersection of Violettes Lock Road and River Road, and Blockhouse Point on the towpath. Both waterthrushes, Canada, Bay-breasted, Magnolia and Chestnut-sided among my favorite species. Worm-eating back on territory at Blockhouse Point.
Good birding!
Don Simonson
Darnestown MD