Date: 5/15/19 9:42 am
From: Tim Rodenkirk <timrodenkirk...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Curry YB Sapsucker
I got to see that bird! Terry Wahl and I went down and Mark Stevens even
made us lunch while we waited for it to show- a real nice guy! His son is a
great birder and photographer too.

We were down 12/21 and the bird had been there about three weeks. Can’t
believe it is going on 7 years ago- “Me oh my how the time does fly (John
Hartford)”!

Tim Rodenkirk
Coos Bay