Date: 5/14/19 2:06 pm
From: Eric Ollie <uphawkeye...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Story County - Worm-eating Warbler
Around 3:40 PM today at Emma McCarthy Lee Park in Ames I found a
Worm-eating Warbler. I viewed it for a minute or two and was able to get
some pictures. I have yet to relocate it, but I doubt it is far.

If you come to look for it, go down the hill and park in the first
dirt/gravel parking area at the bottom. Take the trail to the west past the
small grove of pine trees until the trail splits. That's the general area I
saw it in, along the smaller creek that leads into the bigger creek.

Coordinates: 42.03038, -93.66716

Eric Ollie
Ames