Date: 5/14/19 11:58 am
From: 'Michel Cavigelli' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Old Legislative Rd Henslow's sparrows
Hi All,
After living here 20 years I might have a chance to find a lifer Henslow's sparrow May 21 along Old Legislative Road during a trip in that general direction. Do the birds sing only at dawn and dusk or will they be singing midday when I am likely to be passing near that area?
Is there a particular part of the Road I should be looking? For example, is the pin on the map that eBird defines as Old Legislative Road the place to look or should I be covering a fairly long stretch of road?
Thanks in advance!
Michel Cavigelli, Greenbelt, PG Co