Date: 5/12/19 1:25 pm
From: Hugh McGuinness <hdmcguinness...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Nitpicking--Counting rules at borders in an "official" count
Marcia,

We always assume that as a birder you are doing the best you can to be
truthful. As Jim stated the bird is counted for the county where it is.
Much to my own personal distress I now seen Golden eagle twice while I was
standing in DC, but the bird was in VA. Still don't have it for DC, but it
was a Golden Eagle so the experience was wicked cool in any event. I have
responded to your scenarios below.

Hugh

--
Hugh McGuinness