Date: 5/12/19 1:29 pm
From: Hugh McGuinness <hdmcguinness...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Nitpicking--Counting rules at borders in an "official" count
Oh, and one more thing. If a person is standing in one county and the bird
is in another county, but the person reports it for their county, I think
we should call it "nip-ticking" which is what I thought your subject line
was when I first read you e-mail. It'd be a great new term in the birding
lexicon. For example, the 10th time I see Golden Eagle from DC that is not
in DC and I file it for DC anyway, you can say, "McGuinness he nip-ticked
that Golden Eagle. What a jacker!"

Hugh

--
Hugh McGuinness