Date: 5/11/19 3:18 pm
From: Hugh David Fleischmann <huey122663...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Pine Siskins (PISI) in Owings Mills
I was looking out the window when all of a sudden one single Pine Siskin
(PISI) flew in and landed on the platform feeder directly in front me.
Within 2 minutes I had 17 PISI descend on several feeders.

One bird looked slightly different from the rest. Can anyone tell me about
the white collar on the single bird? Is it a juvenile, which seems
unlikely? Is it just normal molting? Thanks.

H. David Fleischmann
410-598-9292

Awesome Birding in 2019!!